In the provision of technical services, the Company is acting as a data processor of client-controlled data. We may be a data controller with regard to personal data collected through our Website but our Website is intended for North American users only. If you are from outside North America, please do not contact us through our Website. You may contact us by mail at 2500 Shadywood Road, Suite 525, Excelsior, MN 55331 Attn: Data Protection and Privacy Officer.
A. Individual Rights. In accordance with applicable law, the Company will facilitate an individual’s right to exercise his or her legal rights with regard to his or her personal information, such as a person’s (i) the right to access; (ii) the right to rectification; (iii) the right to erasure; (iv) the right to restrict processing; (v) the right to object to processing; (vi) the right to data portability; (vii) the right to withdraw consent and (viii) the right to lodge complaints. If you seek to exercise any such rights, please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge your complaints with the applicable legal authorities, including, without limitation, the applicable E.U. supervisory authority(ies) (if you are an E.U. citizen).
We will respond to your reasonable requests in accordance with, and within the appropriate timeframe as determined by, the respective legal authority governing the use of the applicable personal data. In most cases, we will respond to requests within one month; provided, however, if the request is complex, we may extend its response time in accordance with applicable law and regulation.
B. Security. In addition, to protect this data and mitigate risk of a data breach and to comply with applicable law, the Company employs reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational security procedures and processes designed to help protect against loss, misuse, and alteration of personal data collected and processed by the Company, which include:
- Physical and logical access controls that limit who can access personal data based on business/processing need;
- Privacy policies for personal data and for employee personal data (a copy of which may be requested by emailing email@example.com);
- Annual employee training on our privacy policies;
- Employees who are bound by confidentiality obligations;
- Data Protection and Privacy Officer to handle all personal data incidences or issues, including, without limitation, the handling of individual requests related to his/her personal data processed by the Company; and
- The Company’s Personal Data Incident Response Process and Business Continuity Plan that contain incident response plans for escalation and resolution of data breach incidents.
However, information transmitted on the Internet and/or stored on systems attached to the Internet is not 100% secure. As a result, we do not ensure, warrant or guarantee the security or integrity of such information.
C. California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 2500 Shadywood Road, Suite 525, Excelsior, MN 55331 Attn: Data Protection and Privacy Officer.